Thursday, November 6, 2008

We're back


Mike and I had to create another blog because I forgot the password to our old blog and that blog is linked to my Stanford account which no longer exists.


To give you a little update, we are almost done with our second season at Stanford. We have won 5 games and if we win one more then we go bowling! We are very excited about that opportunity to be able to go to a Bowl game since Stanford hasn't been bowl eligable since 2000. Mike continues to work long hours, but so do I. I love working at Facebook which brings new and exciting challenges each and every day. It's so exciting to be a part of one of the fastest growing start-up companies and I am learning so much.


The title of our blog, "This is Our Life" comes from my favorite show "John and Kate Plus 8." Which, I am sure needs no explanation. During the opening credits they say, "It may be a crazy life, but it's our life," and that is really how Mike and I feel. People look at us like we are crazy being in the profession we are, but it's our life and we wouldn't do anything different.


Stay tuned...


No comments: